www.masterjoseonscene.blogspot.com

Photo Gallery



Slave - Radith
A day shared Radit slave, he was among slaves who fight and do not obey. But it is a challenge for me to make the submissive and obedient slave.




Slave Anto
He like naked in public. In the scene show how he naked in forest outer city  of Semarang



Slave Coky
Come to my dorm want to be pain, and enjoy my game. He is one my special slave that I have.




Slave Nicho
He is more submassive. He like pain and dirty. He have a big nipple, so I can make more and more pain to play with his nipple








Slave Adhie
He is only one slave that I have and stay in Solo. He is chinese slave. He like pain, dirty, humiliation and much more







My Dog Slave
He is my dog. He like nipple torture so much and I like his nipple. I love his huge nipple. you can see how I use him as my dog.
One of white slave that can reach me in my place. He come from Australia. He come as my slave, my guest also my friend. We have traveling and scene here.








This is one of my white slave, come from UK. He come to solo for slavery to me and for vacation. we have simple scene but I think good for watching






Slave Dhani
Local slave that so strong, he like caning, bondage, cock locked. he is good for fucking also. I love his ass, emmm....nice










Slave Ryo
He is so hansome, local slave with nice cock also. I like his body. so u can enjoy his pic now