www.masterjoseonscene.blogspot.com

Abuse Central


I was about to walk through the doors of a place called Abuse Central. I saw a ad for it in a local sex newspaper. It said that if you enjoyed torture and defilement, this was the place for you. Well, here I was.

I walked in a was greated by a large man in a skintight black outfit. He said "are you here for a session?"

I said, "yes, my first one."

Excellant, strip and put your belongings in this box."

So right there in the doorway I did as i was told, and gave the box back to him. "I see you're lucky number seven. Now read and sign this form and return it to me."

The form read as follows.... Our name is Abuse Central. We are called that for a reason. if you agree to surrender yourself to us you shall be treated to about 90 minutes of torture, degradation and humiliation. Some of the things we do to you you will probably find painful. Other things might disgust you. We don't care. That's what you are here for. Plus, most of our clients find our actions to be erotic as well. We aren't doing this for your pleasure, however. We do not forbid you from cumming, but it is not encouraged.

All possible safety precautions have been taken. Each area is cleaned and disinfected after each use, and all of our "utensils" have been sterilized or will be brand new. You will probably sustain some minor injuries and bruising, but you will not be permenatly harmed or changed in any way, unless, of course, you request it. In the event of a rare accidental injury, we will not be held responsible.

Signing "yes" below says that you have read and understood this statement, and agree to allow us to use you body anyway we see fit.

I signed "yes" and returned the form to the attendant.

"Great, now follow me. Your session will take place in five different rooms. Once we walk through this door there are two rules you must remember. First, you may not speak unless spoken to. Any sound other than moans or screams may result in punishment. Not doing as your are told, or, resisting WILL result in punishment. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then follow me. We call this first room the shower."

I walked into the room and saw a big empty sqaure with black ceramic tiles on the walls and floor. All except for a large metal grate in the middle surrounded by a series of shakles.

"Lay down on the grate and lay spread eagle."

I did was I was told. The attendant then shackled my arms straight out to my side and went to my legs. he forcible spread them wider and then shackled my legs to the floor.

"Someone will be with you shortly."

With that he left and turned out he lights. It was pitch black, no light anywhere

About a minute or two later the lights came on. I noticed they were all spotlights arranged around the room pointing right at me. In walked four men all dressed in that same skin tight outfit. They left little room for imagination. There guys were hung. All four stood around my head and released a panel in their suits revealing their beautiful cocks.

"We need you to open your mouth wide and swallow everything we put in it."

As soon as I did, all four started pissing into mouth. It was warm and salty, and filled my mouth almost immediately. I swallowed like my life depended on it, but it was just too much piss to handle and it started running out of my mouth, and dripped down my chin onto my chest."That is not good. That will require punishment." The four then changed their targets and pissed all over my face and into my hair. These guys must have been storing it up because they all had a solid stream for what seemed like minutes. My face was covered and my hair was soaked by their warm waste emmissions. One by one they ran out and backed away. "Now for your punishment."

The four left the room and was replaced by one guy, totaly naked. He was carring what appeared to be a see through portable toilet. he placed it over my cock, and sat down. A few seconds later a large peice of shit fell from his ass and landed on my cock. More and more shit followed, covering my cock and balls. The smell was bad, but not teerible. No worse than I smelled sitting on my topilet at home. When he had deposited all of his shit on me, he got up and placed the toilet off to the side.

He walked back and released my hands from their shackles. "Now play with my shit. Smear it all over your body. Rub it on your cock and balls. Make your cock hard and jerk it with my shit."

Reluctantly I did so. It was warm and soft. I played with his shit, smearing on my chest and all around my cock. I started jerking off, making my self hard. Right before I felt like I was going to cum he ordered me to stop. he then stradled my face and told me, that since there wasn't any toilet paper handy, I would have to clean the shit from his asshole. "Lick it good. get all of that shit out of there." I've licked guys asses before, but none like this. Again I didn't react immediately. He spread his cheeks apart, lowered himself and ground his ass in to my. He moved around spreading his shit everywhere, covering my face. When he moved his ass back over my mouth and began to lick with abandon. I could feel pieces of shit coming off on my tougue. The taste was vile, but I continued to lick....deeper and deeper into his ass I went. After about five munites he stood up and said someone else would be with me shortly. He walked out of the room and turned out the lights. Again, I was in total darkness, but this time I was covered in a disgusting combination of piss and shit.

As soon as he left sprinklers hanging from the ceiling came on. The water hit my body from head to toe. It felt like a gentle rain, but it was nice and warm. It felt great. I know it didn't have enough force to clean all of the shit from my face and cock, but it did clean me off somewhat.

Too quickly the water stopped and the first attendant came into the room. He removed the shackles from my arms and legs and instructed me to stand up. I, of course did as I was told. "The showers will come on again for 30 seconds, with a stronger force. I suggest you use that water wisely." He stepped back and on came a very strong shower of warm water. I immediately raised my face toward the water, cleansing the shit from my face. I also grabbed ahold of my cock and balls rubbing them clean. After 30 seconds the water stopped and I was told to follow him. "We call this next room The Candelabra."

I followed him into another room. It was dimly lit with a large metal table in the middle. "Get up on the table" he said. It was surprisingly rather warm. I expected it to be cold. It was shaped like a "T". "Spread your arms out for me." I did so and he shackled them to the table. He then walked to the other end, forcibly spread my legs apart, and shackled them down. "I need to prepare your cock. This might take a couple minutes."

He placed what looked like a metal block under my balls. He adjusted it so that it was pushing my balls up and out. He then grabbed ahold of my cock and started pulling on it. "I don't need your cock to be hard, but I want to be stretch out as far as it goes." It got hard. He then attached a thin plastic ring just under the head. This won't keep you hard but it will hold your cock stretched to its full length, and standing straight up...with as little interference as possible. Interference from what, I wondered. He then went to a closet and brought out what looked the things they hold IV fluid on, but this was no IV. He had three of them The vertical stands each had a arm sticking out from the pole. I could see they all held 4 candles arranged in a circle pointing in towards the center. The ends of the them had been shaved off exposing a longer than usual wick, which were tied together. He arranged them so that one of these devices were about a foot over each nipple. The other he placed over my cock and balls. "Let me make sure your cock is still stretched out. Not quite. Just let me make you a bit bigger." He removed the ring around the head and grabbed it. He violently began jerking it, smashing his hands against my balls with each downward movement. Once he was satisfied with his work, he re-attached the ring. "Now you're ready. He reached for a lighter and lit the wick over my cock. he then did the same with the ones over my tits.

Instantly hot wax started dripping on me. "OOOOOWWW, OOOOOW, ouch, ooooowwwww..three torrents of wax hit my body. My nipples were allready covered, I coould see a large mound of wax had allready covered the head of my cock. Wax was running down both sides of my shaft, covering it. I couldn't see my balls but I'm sure they were also covered. The pain subsided once I was completely covered, but the wax kept falling. Everything was good until he spun the each wheel. The wax was flying in all directions, landing randomly all over my body. The pain returned. I was feeling the sting of the hot wax from almost head to toe. "I will be back in a couple minutes. I hope you enjoy your bath of wax." With that he turned out the lights and left the room. The swirling candles and flying wax created an interesting show, but it wasn't enough to take my mind off the stinging of the very hot wax.

I lay there for a good ten minutes, the wax dripping on my cock, balls and all over my chest. Some of the candles on the swirling contraption had gone out, but there was still a lot of wax falling on my bound and helpless body. When the attendant finally returned the candles over my cock had pretty much burned down to nothing. He turned on the lights and I could then see the results. I couldn't see my cock or balls. They were covered in a huge mass of wax. My tits had a mountain of wax built up on them, and my chest was covered by what I can only describe as a shield.

He untied me and removed the brace he had on my cock. "Stand up", he said. I did so and the wax on my cock and balls pulled them toward the ground, but did not fall off. Neither did the wax on my tits or chest.

"Very nice, very nice; I see the candles did their work. I guess we should remove it now since I'm not finished with you yet. All that wax is protecting you from the further abuse I have planned."

He then put a blindfold on me, took me by the hand and instructed me to follow him into the next room. "We call this the car wash."

I went with him and he took me to that next area and He had me stand in what I assume was the center of the room. It felt like I was standing over a large metal grate of some kind. He pulled my hands up over my hand and shackled them in that position. He had me spread my legs wide apart and attached shackles around my ankles. I was standing spread eagled and blindfolded--totally helpless.

I then heard him leave. A minute or so later I was hit with warm, not hot, but very warm water from all directions. It soaked my hair, and my body from head to toe. There was then a load mechanical sound and I could feel a rush of air coming up from between my legs. That was followed by what I can only imagine was a very large brush spinning very fast. It began breaking up the wax on my cock and balls, making it fall to the floor.

Seconds later there was a louder sound and my entire body was hit by more brushes. This was indeed a car wash, but I was the car. Large spinning brushes were cleaning me off. I couldn't feel them at first with all the wax on my body, but once they did they job I could feel thousands and thousands of brushes scrapping all over my body. This will also get the shit off me, I thought. Each one stung--like a couple thousand tiny needles pricking my skin over and over again. Sometimes, depending how they hit me, they whipped my body. My cock, now hard again, was being pushed and pulled in all directions from the brushes below them and on either side. This continued for a good five minutes, and then stopped suddenly.

I could hear the brushes being retracted and I was then hit by hot air from all sides, drying me off. It didn't quite burn, but it was close. I felt like I was in a tornado in the middle of a desert. After another couple of minutes I could here the door open and in walked the attendant.

'Well, let’s see how you look now. Yes the brushes did the trick. We bought those from a car wash that went out of business. I do see it cut you up a bit, but it’s nothing to deep. A little blood. Sorry about that, but we needed to get you nice and clean before we continued." He removed the blindfold and I could see what He meant. There were small cuts on my chest and while I couldn't see them, it felt like my balls were bleeding a bit. I could now see I was standing on a grate, and below it was all the wax that I had been covered with 10 minutes ago. There was a lot of it.

"Now before we go to this next room, I have to give you a chance to call it quits and go home. We have had some people freak out badly during this next treatment so I'm obligated to give you a chance to forgo the remainder of your abuse. Do you have any questions?"

"Yes, I said, can you give me some idea of what this next torture is?"

"Well no, I can't do that. All I can see is that we call this next room "fear factor". If you ever saw the TV show; ‘ya might have a feel for what it entails. Once it starts, if you do have a problem, I can stop it, but it will take a few minutes. It takes several minutes to set up, and will take that same amount of time to undo it. Other than that, I can only say it has nothing to do with eating anything gross, and you won't be permanently harmed. However, like the car wash, there might be a small amount of blood....and definitely some discomfort over a large part of your body. Yes or no, get the whole treatment you paid for, or quit and go home."

I thought for a moment, and hesitantly, somewhat reluctantly, said "okay".

"Excellent, I was hoping you’d agree. This room is a favorite of mine, and most of the people who work here. You consider yourself an exhibitionist? I hope so. There's usually an audience for this part of the session."

I entered the room with a great deal of trepidation, but he did promise me I would not be permanently harmed during these sessions. In the center of the room was a metal examining table, as most of the previous rooms, except this table had plastic shields along the edges running from what would be shoulders to waist. There were a couple spotlights hanging above the table and a few chairs sat along the wall. "Hop up on the table for me, try to align your ass with that seam in the lower end of the table." I did as instructed. The attendant then put shackles on each of my arms that were attached to the plastic shields. He then walked down to where my feet were and put shackles around my ankles. He then split the bottom half of the table spreading my legs apart so that my ass hung down over the edge of the table. He then picked up another plastic shield that was leaning against the wall and put it in a groove in the table that ran along my shoulders. There was a cut out covered in foam that went securely against my neck. "Is that too tight? It needs to be snug, but it should be comfortable as well." "That's fine Sir", i said. Next he took a similar kind of shield and put it on my waist. There were cutouts to fit over my thighs and plate pointing out that he placed securely under my ball, flattening them out. "Well, you’re in the box, now to do some more preparations. This room requires a lot of setting up."

He reached over the plastic shield and grabbed hold of my cock and began pulling and stretching it upward. "I don't need this to be hard, but it does need to be longer than normal." This pulling on my cock continued for about a minute. Once he was satisfied he attached a device that pulled it straight up in the air. "That should hold it in that position long enough. Now this might pinch a bit." He attached another device to my cockhead pulling my piss slit apart. It stretched it wider than it’s ever been before, I’m sure, making the slit a gaping hole. "Your cock's ready, now for your ass."

He took one of the chairs from along the wall and placed it between my legs. "This will be cold." He spread some lube in and around my hole and then stuck a speculum inside. I could feel my as getting wider as he inserted it deeper and spread it open. 'That's good for now; just one more thing to do before we can begin."

He took a spray bottle and sprayed something on each of my tits and then on my cock and balls. "This is sugar water, he said. Now I'm going to sprinkle some sugar on each of your tits and then on and in your cock." Once he got to my cock he put the sugar right into my wide open piss slit, took his finger and packed it down and then added some more. "This you could refer to as bait, and we need a lot of it in your cock. Just one more things" as he inserted a all gag into my mouth. "You now have a choice blindfold, or no blindfold. Shake yes or no". I chose yes. I wasn't sure how much of this I really wanted to see. "Wise choice, the blindfold makes this much more intense" he said as he placed the blindfold on me. "All right guys, I think he's ready" I heard him say.

i could hear a couple people walk in the room and stand along side the table. "Put the ants on his chest" I immediately felt hundreds, if not thousands of little legs running all over my chest. They were sharp needle like twinges of pain as they started biting me, mostly on my nipples. They were going after the sugar, I guess. "Now on his cock." Ants were dumped there at his instruction. As intense was the feeling of the ants were on my chest, that paled in comparison. They were running all over my shaft and balls. i could tell a lot of them were concentrated on my cock head, going after the sugar. The bites down there were almost continuous...on my balls, shaft, and especially in and around my slit. I tried to squirm but to no avail. "Try not to move around too much in there. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself....anymore than we are", he said with kind of an evil laugh.

"Isn't that gorgeous", someone said. "Look at the way they are swarming around his cock. You can't even see the head there are so many ants on it. Looks like they are literally fighting to see which ones get the most sugar."

"Well, while they are eating away at him, give me the snake", the attendant said. "Whaaaa", I tried to say...."

"Don't worry, its not poisonous. With that I felt the head of the snake enter my asshole. "Push it in further" one of the guys standing next to me said. And he did. The snake squirmed its way deeper into me. "now that we've got an inch or two inside, I can remove the speculum making it easier for him to go a lot deeper." I could feel it coming out and almost was quickly the snake lunged forward another inch or two, I’d guess. I could then feel added pressure as the attendant pushed the snake. i could feel the head pushing against my prostate...it was moving from side to side as well pushing against the sides of my ass.

"Look at that one big ant. He's crawling down inside his cock going after that sugar in his urethra."

"I'm sure there are more than one down there. I'm guessing the ants have crawled in inch or two down inside his cock. Once the sugar is gone from the outside, they usually go nuts trying to get more." He was right. I could feel the sharp sting of their bites well inside my cock.

There were another couple of lunges into my by the snake but his movements had stopped. "it looks to me that you've got about a foot of snake crammed inside your ass, probably up into your colon. This one was about a foot and a half long...there's a couple inches hanging out of your ass. It doesn't look like's he's going any further though. I think he's suffocated and died inside you. Just like those ants in your cock, they will die there too. You can piss them out later. Well, the snakes died, the sugar is gone and the ants, while still running all over his chest seem to have lost interest, so I guess we should clean most of the ants off of him and get him out of there. I'm going to leave the snake there for a bit longer though. Before we do that though, remove his blindfold so he can see himself covered in ants, both alive and dead." Once the blindfold was removed it took me a bit for my eyes to adjust to the light but once I did, I looked down my body to see a black mass of insects. Many were stuck to my tits, cock and balls. i guess that's the sugar water. There were many running all over my chest, along my arms and my shoulders. My cock was virtually covered with ants, most were no longer moving, either dead or stuck as well.

The guys along side the table reached upward and pulled down a couple vacuum hoses and started sucking the ants off of me and the areas of the table on either side. One removed the device holding my cockhead open and stuck my cock in the hose. It not only sucked off the ants, but pulled my cock up as well. They did the same thing to my tits. Once they had gotten most of them off of me, they removed the shield around my neck and released the shackles on my arms and legs, then took down the shields on either side or the one over my legs. Lastly they took the gag from my mouth. Once released, I started to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?” the attendant asked. " I thought you were done with me. "See these other guys in the room, the attendant asked. I have a nice hard cock right now, and I'm guessing so do these three other gentleman. Our next torture includes you getting all of us off, and we can do it all right here in this room."

"All right guys you know what to do. Let’s get him set up with the hoses.

I laid back down on the table as instructed. One guy grabbed me by the head and pulled up to the end of the table so that my head was hanging over the edge. Meanwhile the other guy i didn't know squirted something on and around my nipples, covering about a three inch area around both of them. The attendant then placed one of the hoses around the base of my cock, making it snug. The other two gentlemen then took the hoses and pressed them onto my chest, moving them around in the substance that was just put there. Those tubes were just normal straight tubes around 3 inches in diameter. The one on my cock was placed like a funnel, going from very narrow to an opening of maybe 8 to over a foot.

"Here's what we are going to do to you know, said the attendant. We're going to turn on the vacuum hoses. Slow at first, but every minute the suction is going to increase. It will suck your tits up in to the tubes, and do the same thing to the head of your cock. This will continue and intensify until you have made the three of us cum. The longer it takes for you to do that, the more you will be sucked up into the tubes and the more disfigured you will become. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

i felt the suction begin, very lightly as the one man placed a blindfold on me. "Open your mouth boy," he said. i did so and he rammed his all ready hard cock down my throat. i felt one guy grab my left arm, lift it up and place his semi hard cock into my hand. Someone did the same with my right hand. The guy with his cock in my mouth held me by the side of my head and starting fucking my mouth with his cock. I began stroking the other two guys in rhythm with it. i could feel their cocks growing in size. The suction increased, and I could tell that my nipples and cockhead were being pulled up into their respective tubes. The guy fucking my mouth then grabbed hold of my nose and held it shut while he forced his cock down my throat and held it there. I started to gag and cough but he didn't let up. His balls rested on my chin while he pushed his hard member down my throat. He briefly released his hold on my nose, giving me just enough time to get a breath, and then he repeated it. "You like my hard cock shoved down your throat, boy?" I kind of mumbled that I did.

The suction increased. I could feel the skin around my nipples being stretched and pulled away from my body. I could also feel my cockhead rubbing against the sides of the funnel. I couldn't feel that before. Obviously my cock was increasing in size. My nipples started tingling as they were being stretched and pulled like they had never been before. The pain made me intensify the speed of which I was jerking off the two guys on either side of me. I squeezed their hard cocks harder while I stroked faster.

The guy who was fucking my mouth pulled off the blindfold and shot his hot cum all over my face and down my throat. I took this chance to look at what the suction was doing to me. Both my nipples were pulled about an inch up into the tubes and my cockhead was turning a deep shade of red and was larger than I had ever seen it. The shaft was still normal size. The suction increased again.

The guy to my left quickly replaced the man that was fucking my mouth. He took his hard cock and slapped my face with it while gathering up the spunk left from the previous guy. He stood back a bit and feverishly started jerking his cock. It didn't take him long before he started to cum. He pulled my head up level with the table and shoots his hot cum into my hair. Shot after shot, all over my head. When he had shot all of his cum on me, he rubbed my head massaging the gooey substance into my hair as if it were shampoo.

The suction increased again. i screamed at this increase. I could no see drops of blood on both of my nipples and my cock was now turning purple. My cock, normally around five inches in diameter was now pushing against the sides of the funnel. It must have been at least 9 or 10 inches in diameter. My tits and cockhead now felt like thousands of needles were being stuck into them as the suction was playing havoc on the blood flow.

The only remaining cock for me to satisfy was that of the attendants. "You like the look of your cock now? It’s bigger than you could ever imagine it would be, isn't it?" I saw him turn a dial on the console next to him and felt a great pulling on my body, the greatest increase in suction so far. "Lets see if we can torture you just a bit more intensely than before" Blood was now running from both my nipples, being sucked up into the tubes. i could almost feel my ass being pulled up off the table as my cock was pulled and stretched more than ever before. The attendant, whose cock was a good 10 inches now started jerking his cock where he stood, he looked down at more engorged and distorted cock and got an evil grin on his face. "I love it when a cock gets that big, especially when it’s not made to be that way." He then uttered a very evil laugh. “You want me to cum all over you slave so the suction stops?"

"Yes sir, I do Sir, please turn it off, it hurts so much."

Without a sound he arched his back a bit and began shooting his cum on me. The first shot landed on my chest, the second went a bit further and hit my neck. As he continued to shoot his load on me he moved around so that his cum hit my body at various locations. Once he was done my chest was pretty much covered with his warm seed. He reached over at hit a switch, and at once the suction stopped. A great feeling of relief came over my body.

He reached down to my cock and removed the tube from the shaft. "Let’s see, your head looks like you've got a horses cock there. He took a tape measure and wrapped it around my cock--11 inches. Not bad. Not the biggest I've created, but certainly not the smallest. It was the biggest cockhead I’d ever seen. It was also the purplish. It burned as the blood rushed into the head and down the shaft. "It’s going to be that way for awhile but I promise it will return to normal...whether you want it to or not." I did. I wanted it to return to its normal color and size so that the pain would subside...of course the pain probably wouldn't stop until then.

He then started working on the tubs around my tits. He placed some other fluid around them. "We will have to wait a minute or two to remove these. This stuff will eat away the glue we used to stick them to your skin. It might burn a bit." Just what I needed--something else to make my skin burn.

A minute or two went by and the tubes fell of my chest all by themselves. "You can get up now." As I started to do so, my nipples pulled away from my chest and sagged. I now had female type nipples hanging from my chest. Blood ran from my tits and dripped down my chest. As I got off the table my cock pulled forcefully downward. The additional size and weight of my cockhead pulled on my shaft and balls. I still had a dead snake sticking out of my ass. As I walked my heavy cum filled balls bounced back and forth on the snake hanging from my ass.

"Come with me slave, we're almost done, but not quite yet."

The attendant led me through another door which took us back to the waiting room. There was a guy and a really cute female sitting there, both naked. The girl had her legs spread exposing her pussy playing with herself; the guy had his legs crossed with his hands covering his cock. I walked into the room and the girls eyes instantly looked at my cock, with shock and amazement in her eyes. A big smile came across her face. I looked over at the guy and he was also looking at my cock. his view was a bit more of trepidation. I think he instantly began to wonder if he wanted the same thing done to him. Maybe he was in the wrong place.

The attendant took me by the hand and made me stand between the two of them. "Turn around and show them your ass." I did as instructed. "Bend over, grab your ass and spread it." I heard a gasp, and then the girl said, "Is that a snake stuck up his ass? That's awesome. You really do that kind of stuff here?"

"Just wait honey; you'll soon see what kind of perverted stuff we do to folks like you here."

The guy started to get up out of his seat. "Where do you think you're going boi?" the attendant asked. "I'm not too sure this is for me. That's all a bit too intense for me to handle."

"Sit your pussy ass down bitch. You signed a contract all ready, didn't you? You belong to us for the next hour or so." He stood there for minute, looking around, "If you want to leave, leave, but your money stays here, and so does everything you put in your box when you arrived." He returned to his chair and sat down.

"You like that snake honey, pull it from his ass.... gently....slowly...we don't want to hurt permanently."

The attendant pushed my head down as I felt the girl take hold of the snake. It was a very erotic feeling as i could feel the snake exiting my hole. As the pressure was relived from my prostate, my cock immediately got hard, and as the last inch came out of my ass I shot a huge load of cum across the room and onto the floor.

"Which one of you wants to lick that up?"

"I do, I do, the girl said," as she started to get down on the floor before she finished saying it.

"Fine, get down here and lick it all up. But first, give the snake to your pussy friend sitting next to you."

The chickie went to lay the snake in the guys lap as he recoiled away from here. "Take that snake bitch...NOW!" ordered the attendant.

Meekly he accepted the dead snake as the girl was on her hands and knees licking the floor. She cleaned up my spent cum with abandon like it was her first meal in a week. She lifted up her head and cum was covering her lips dripping from her chin. "Get the wall too. Eat it all." In a flash the girl was at the wall, licking away, rubbing her face along it smearing my cum all over her face.

"Now boy, that snake’s dirty too. It’s covered in his shit. Lick it. I want you to lick his shit off of that snake. NOW!" The boy sat there, just the staring at him. The attendant went over to where the unresponsive sub was sitting, grabbed hold of his chin, pulling his mouth open. With the other hand he shoved the head of the snake down his throat. Now suck on that until I take it out of your mouth!"

He then look at me and said, "I'm done with you, come get your stuff." he handed me my box and thanked me for being a good subject, and invited me to come back anytime. "Just one more thing; you can't get dressed until you get into the parking lot."

I took my box of clothing and walked away, opening the door to the outside. I stepped through the door into the well lit parking lot. I started walking to my car when I heard a voice. I saw two guys getting out of their car, both walking in my direction.

"Look Bill, another one of those perverts who like pain. I think we should show him our version of torture."

I tried to get to my car before they got to me, but I was too slow. They grabbed hold of me, put a gag in my mouth, blindfolded me, and then handcuffed my hands behind my back. Leaving my belongings in the parking lot, they dragged me to their car, threw me in the back seat and drove away.