www.masterjoseonscene.blogspot.com

Take Your Clothes Off -- Chapter 2

"Shoes off!  Now boy!" he said sharply.

i swallowed hard and lifted each foot to untie and remove my boots and then my socks.  i'd been a new,
barely aware submissive just a moment before; now i was a slave boy; i had no status before him.

He picked up my clothes, my shoes and socks and carried them to the trash drop in the kitchen.  He opened
the door and dropped the only belongings i'd brought with me down the hatch.  i drew a quick breath.  Now
i had no escape.  i couldn't leave here naked, could i?  Why had he done that?  Would he provide me new
clothes?  i began to sweat and feel a bit queasy, the realization dawning that this was much more real than
i'd planned it to be.

He circled me, running his hands over my naked body, pinching and twisting my nipples, kneading my
balls, squeezing my cock. He held my cock up and examined it critically.  i'm about six inches when fully
erect and not cut, although i've become accustomed to having my skin pulled back, leaving my cock head
exposed.  i figured it that makes my little man look bigger and it just seemed to fit in better in the shower
room at the gym.  He pinched my foreskin and held my dick up.  Then he pulled the skin down, covering
my helmet so only the very tip was visible beneath its hood.

"A boy doesn't need to have his foreskin skinned back," he said. "Only I will be seeing your cock from now
on and your little dickie needs to be humble and submissive to its Master.  I expect you to keep it clean and
covered at all times.  Clear?"

"Yes Sir," i answered, my cheeks flushing with shame.  i felt embarrassed to be found out in my vanity, as
though he'd caught me masturbating.

By now my breathing grew heavier and my dick was beginning to dribble.  He stood behind me and
grasped me around the waist. Then he lifted me and bucked against my ass, shaking me like a doll.  He was
much stronger than he appeared and i felt his power overwhelming me.  i'd never been fucked before; i was
always the top.  But i knew i wanted to have him in me; i wanted to serve him.

i whimpered and grunted as he shook me.  "Please," i whispered. "Please Sir."

He lowered me to the floor and, grabbing my oozing stem, pulled me down the hall to the bathroom.

"Get in the tub," he ordered and i obeyed with a "Yes Sir".

"Grab the curtain rod," he commanded and i complied, wondering what he was going to do.

He went to the vanity and pulled out electric clippers, which he held up in front of me.

"This is the beginning of your training," he said.  "You've submitted to me and I'm taking you as my slave.
Consider it an honor.  I'm taking your hair because it's mine and I want you to never forget that.  You are
mine.  Your tits, your ass, your mouth, your cock, your balls are mine.  You agreed to that when you
followed me home.  Tomorrow I'll take you down to have your tits and cock pierced.  I'll also have you
tattooed.  You'll like that, won't you boy?"

"Yes Sir," i answered, swallowing hard.  Inside, my mind was protesting.  "You work in an office.  You're a
manager!  What are you thinking?  Are you crazy?  How can you go to the gym with a shaved body and
piercings?"  i heard the voice but i closed my eyes in an effort to shut it out.  i didn't care what he did to me;
i wanted to give him whatever he wanted, as long as he'd fuck me.  i wanted him to fuck my mind.  i
wanted him to take me and make me his own.  All those stirrings i'd felt seeing movies and pictures of men
restrained when i was a boy; the pictures i came across on the web of men in bondage, suddenly fit.  This is
who i was and this was what i wanted; what i'd always wanted.  i exhaled and shut my eyes.

"Yes Sir," I repeated, yielding myself to him.

With that, he flipped on the clippers, pressing them to the base of my neck where the fur started and drew
them down, shaving a clean stripe from my throat to my cock.  The soft hair rolled down my body and
floated to the bottom of the tub, resting at my feet. Again i closed my eyes and lowered my head.  This was
mortifying.  i was proud of my body hair and he was stripping me of it.  But my cock responded vigorously
to the humiliation i felt and surged against my belly, smacking the now smooth flesh that had, until a
second before, been coated with soft, dark hair.

He continued his work, trimming away the hair from my chest and belly.  He carefully trimmed around the
double bow of my pecs and gently removed the fur surrounding my tits.  Then he sheared the hair from
under my arms.  He took one of my arms in his hand and ran the clippers over my forearm, stripping away
the coating of hair that men with hairy chests like me frequently have, repeating the process with my other
arm after he placed my hand back on the shower curtain rod.  i stood there, accepting his hands on my
body, clearing away the signs of my manhood, reducing me to something less than that.  Although i was
trembling in humiliation and excitement, i worked to keep my body still so that he could complete his
transformation of my body into whatever he wanted it to be.

He trimmed the thick hair that covered my pubes and taking my hard cock between his fingers, lifted it so
he could denude it.  The warmth and vibration of the clippers was bringing me close to orgasm and i
moaned and grunted in warning.

"I'm glad you're so small," he said.  "Who wants a dog with a dick like a horse?"

i flushed in deep shame.  On the one hand, i was glad he was pleased at my small size but it was
humiliating to be reminded of it.

Then he stretched my balls and, working carefully, stripped them of their dark covering.  There was a pool
of hair forming in the tub around my feet and, as i looked at it, i realized my life was falling away just as
my manhood was.

He ran the clippers over my furred legs and then told me to turn and bend and spread my buttocks.  i felt
the shears shaving away the hair between my legs and when he switched them off, i knew he was finished.
i began to straighten up and turn around but he slapped my butt hard making me yelp in pain and surprise.  i
could feel the print of his hand flaming on my white ass..

"Stay!" he ordered.  "You don't move unless I tell you to.  How long will it take you to learn that?"

"i'm sorry Sir," i mumbled, pressing my face against the tiled wall.

"Sorry?  you're sorry?  I'm going to get tired of hearing how sorry you are pig!"

"Yes Sir.  i'm.."  i stopped, realizing he didn't want to hear another "sorry".  He wanted only my obedience.

i heard him getting some things from the cupboard and then heard the sound of shaving foam being
dispensed.

"Spread your ass," he ordered and i reached back to grab my butt cheeks and pull them open for him.

In a moment, i felt his hand on my ass crack, spreading foam over my exposed hole and perineum.

"Keep 'em spread!" he ordered, and i felt the blade of a safety razor on my tender skin.

He worked carefully, constantly feeling where he'd just shaved, making sure the skin was smooth.  He
fingered my hole and i groaned and clenched my sphincter, trying to draw him in.

He slapped my ass again.  "Behave," he said sharply.  "Act like a slut and you're out.  You're going to be
my dog, not my bitch slut! Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," i rapped out trembling from want and fear.  When would he fuck me?  Didn't he know how much
i wanted him?

"Definitely in need of discipline," he muttered.  "I'll have to spank him at least twice a day to get him
trained adequately."

He shaved the back of my ball sack, pulling down hard on it to stretch it taut and drawing a groan from my
throat.  i could feel the pain extending from my compressed testicles up the suspensory tendons and into my
abdomen.  Then he released my eggs and cupped them in his hand.

"Nice big balls," he said but i realized it wasn't a compliment, just an observation.  "I know they'll prove
useful in your training."  His hands on my most tender parts and his observation about their utility made me
shiver; i had an idea what he had in mind and it made me afraid.  Nevertheless, my body felt a thrill of
need.

He spread foam on the patch of hair at the base of my spine and made short work of stripping it away.  He
seemed to be satisfied with the nakedness of my ass and back and ordered me to stand up, turn around and
grab the bar again.  i did so quickly, displaying my stubbly body to him.

i had to remind myself to lower my head and not look at him.  i decided to focus on his fully-packed crotch
and imagine what lay beneath the concealing denim.  Hopefully, i would get to know it intimately and be
granted the privilege of having it in my holes. Once again, he picked up the clippers and turned them on,
applying the buzzer to my bowed head.  i saw the brown hair with bits of grey cascading into the pool of
hair at my feet.  Of course he would take the hair on my head as well.  He was reducing me to a non-
human; he was reducing me to a piece of property.  He was claiming me completely as his own.  This was
what i'd never known i wanted.  The realization made my legs weak and i started to shiver.

i stood there submissively, feeling the buzz of the clippers as he ran them over my scalp, stripping from me
what little remained of my individuality.  i was nothing; he was everything.  He was Master; i was slave.
Yes, He was Master.  He held my life in His hands.  Like the God of the Old Testament, He was shaping
me.  i was the clay; He was the potter.  i yielded my body and soul to Him.

"Master," i whispered, almost afraid to hear myself say the word.

He stopped his clipping and lifted my chin.  i looked into His glittering, bottomless black eyes and searched
for my future.  Not sure of what i was seeing, i lowered my eyes, looking down at His hand holding my
face.  Then He pulled me to Himself and kissed me.  Not a tender, loving kiss, no.  It was a kiss of
possession, like a vampire's kiss.  He sucked the breath out of me.  He ravaged my mouth with His tongue,
shoving it into the depths of my wet orifice.  i stood there, welcoming His possession.  my mouth was His.
i belonged to Him.  Whatever He wanted, i would do my best to give Him.

"Good dog!" He said and slapped my face.  my cheek stung and burned: the sting from the slap; the burn
from the humiliation.  i was His dog; He'd called me good dog.  i was humiliated; i was thrilled.  i
whimpered slightly, hungry to worship my Master with all i had, which really was His.

He finished with the clippers on my head, leaving only a bit of stubble.  Then He lathered my entire body,
from head to foot and began the laborious process of shaving me.  The globs of shaving cream fell to mix
with the hair in which i stood.  As the foam cooled, i continued to shiver.  Tremors coursed through me like
waves and my knees kept threatening to buckle.  But again, i forced myself to stand still while my Master
shaved His dog.  i thought only of him and how He would use me and bring me to the place i wanted and
needed to be.