www.masterjoseonscene.blogspot.com

Take Your Clothes Off -- Chapter 3

Finally He was finished.  He ran his hands over every millimeter of my body, checking for stray stubble
and pronounced His work completed.  He ordered me to take the mess out of the tub and put it in the
wastebasket.

i stepped out, taking care to shake loose the globs of foam that hung onto my legs and feet.  Then, using the
paper towels He handed me, i gathered up the remnants of my manhood.

"This is your former life boy.  Throw it away.  Now you're mine," He said.

I looked down at the shorn hair and shaving foam, held it up and dropped it into the wastebasket.  "Thank
You Sir," i said.

"Back in the shower," He ordered.  "Time to get you rinsed off."

I climbed back into the tub and He pulled the curtain closed.  Then He reached in and turned on the tap.  i
shouted as the cold water hit me and renewed my bout of shivering.

"Get the foam off and you can turn off the water," He said.  "The faster you're done, the sooner you'll be
dry."

Immediately seeing the logic of His instructions, i gritted my teeth and moved beneath the full force of the
cold stream to rinse off the foam and stubble.  When i was clean, i quickly turned off the water and climbed
out of the tub.

Master had a coarse towel and used it to roughly dry me, rubbing the stiff nap over my newly denuded skin,
turning my body a warm pink.  When He'd finished, i looked in the full-length mirror that was mounted to
the door and gasped.  It was my first view of myself and i was stunned.  my cock and balls looked larger
with their covering of fur gone, but very exposed.  my tits stood out hard and brown.  It was incredibly
arousing because it declared that i was not a man, but a boy or a dog.  i had lost my manhood; i had given it
over to my Master.  my cock rose in response to my degradation.

"Come boy," Master ordered and used my hard dick to lead me down the hall to another room.

He flipped on the light and i caught my breath: there were implements of bondage and S/M work whose
purpose i had no concept of at that point.

Master took four leather cuffs from hooks on the wall and buckled them on me; one on each wrist and each
ankle.  Then He led me to a raised bench and pulled me up onto it, placing me on all fours and attaching the
ankle cuffs to the bench with snap-hooks.  He took what looked to be a pair of mittens and, lifting each of
my hands, buckled them on, after which He hooked my wrist cuffs to the bench as He had my ankle cuffs.
As He did, i realized the mittens had neither fingers nor thumbs.  my hands were effectively useless.  Then
He wrapped a wide leather collar around my neck and buckled it on.  i heard the click of a padlock and
knew that i was here to stay.  I gave a sigh and whimper of contentment.

He took a leather harness and put it over my head, pulling my mouth open as He did.  The harness had a
round "bit" fixed in it that He pushed into my open jaws and seated behind my teeth. When He released my
jaw and snapped the harness closed in back of my head, i found i could no longer close my mouth.
Naturally, i couldn't speak intelligibly either.

"One last thing to entirely turn you into my pup," He said.

He went to a cupboard and got out an object with a slight clinking sound, like something metalic.  Because
of the collar around my neck and the harness over my head, i couldn't turn to see what He had, but in a
moment, i felt His hand on my cock.  He slid something over my hard dick which squeezed it but did fit if
only barely, even if i'm not very big.  Then i heard the ratchet of a handcuff.  He'd put a chastity device on
my penis and locked it on.  He'd taken possession of my cock; as long as i was his dog, i'd never again have
free access to my pleasure.

He stood back to survey His handiwork.  i could imagine what He was seeing: a naked, hairless dog slave;
collared, shackled, gagged, its dick enclosed in a tube, awaiting His pleasure, whatever that might be.

"Good," He said to Himself and went to the counter.

i heard water running and then a bottle being filled.  That made me glad because iI was thirsty.  My anxiety
had made my mouth a bit dry.  In a few moments, He came back and i whimpered, hoping for a drink.  But
He went behind me and soon i felt his fingers touching my soft anus.  In the fingers went and i squealed in
pain at the invasion.  It didn't take long for the lube He was applying to slick up my sphincter and the pain
went away, replaced by a wonderful feeling of fullness.  i grasped at His fingers, hoping for more and when
i did, the fingers were withdrawn, replaced by a smaller, harder object.  Then the water began to flow in.

As my guts filled with the warm fluid, He stood next to me, rubbing my belly to "help spread it around and
clean you up completely" He said.  At first it felt only slightly uncomfortable and strangely satisfying.  i
was, after all, completely in His power. Then my bowels began to cramp.  i started to sweat and moan and
tried to shift on the bench to relieve my distress.  A powerful cramp hit me and i cried out incoherently.

"Easy boy," He said, stroking my belly.  "Just a little more and you'll be through.  But I don't want you to
lose a drop until I give you permission.  Do you understand?  Give me a high bark if you do."

i did understand and did my best to make a high-pitched bark to let him know.  It sounded more like a
squeak and it was tricky because i had a nozzle up my ass, but it must've worked because he patted my
rump and told me i was a good boy, which made me happy.  If i hadn't had that damned enema nozzle in
me, i would have wiggled my rear end to express my delight that He was pleased.

i heard Him squeeze the bag and He warned me again not to dribble or i'd be severely punished.  Then He
pulled the nozzle out. As the nozzle passed my sphincters, the body's reaction was to let fly and empty out
whatever's filling the bowel.  i moaned as i struggled to prevent my guts from spilling the water out and
somehow managed.  Master was rubbing my ass cheeks and murmuring what a good boy His new doggy
was.  He was happy; i was happy and whined with pleasure.  my thought was that He must be preparing me
for the completion of His takeover.  Soon He would give me the gift of His cock and His cum.  my cock
surged against its tiny locked dungeon.

A few moments after He withdrew the nozzle, a wave of cramps swept through me making me groan
deeply.  Then another wave and another groan.  i dropped my head to the bench, hoping to ease the cramps.
Master urged me to remain calm and to trust Him.  i did trust Him and i tried to remain calm.  But my
bowels were objecting vigorously.  After what seemed an eternity, He held a receptacle beneath and behind
my hole and gave me permission to release the enema.  i groaned and ejected a stream of water into the pan
when i relaxed my sphincters.  The initial torrent was followed by several spurts and smelly wet farts as my
intestines rid themselves of the liquid, each expulsion accompanied by a deep grunt from my throat.

"Good doggy, good puppy," Master said.  "Let's do another one to get your insides completely clean.  From
the looks of this one, one more should do it."

i groaned in distress.  Not again! i thought, my back sagging wearily.  Master filled the bag again and come
back to where i waited on my hands and knees, completely under His control.

"Up!  Belly up!" He said, slapping my sagging belly  "My dog must be proud to serve his Master.  he
should be honored to be chosen as his Master's whelp."

i loved the way my Master worked, administering this challenging cleansing while stroking my body and
comforting me.  i loved the feel of his hands on me, even when He punished me with a swat on my rump.

He administered the second enema and helped me through the process of absorbing it, holding it and finally
expelling it.  When the spurting and farting stopped, He took a paper towel and wiped my ass dry.

"The last thing," He said.  "In the future, you might have to do this to yourself because this is what I expect
of my dog and there may be times when I'll need you to take care of these things.  After you're clean, your
butt needs to be lubricated so that you're always ready for your Master."

He took a tube of KY with a nozzle on the end and inserted the tip into my ass.  He squeezed a dollop of
lube inside and pulled the nozzle out, wiping away any residue that leaked out with the paper towel he'd
wiped me with before.  When He'd finished wiping my ass, he unsnapped the hooks holding me to the
bench, clicked a leash onto the D ring in my collar and slapped my butt.

"Come on boy, let's go.  Time to mark you as my pup," He said, guiding me off the bench and out of the
room, He on two feet, me on all fours, scrambling behind Him.

He led me down the hall and into His bedroom where He patted the bed.

"Up boy.  Come on.  Get up on the bed.  Stay on all fours."

i eagerly complied, yelping in my excitement, telling Him how much i wanted Him.

He positioned me on the bed and i turned my head to look back at Him, the Master i was giving my life to.
Here i was: completely changed from what i'd been several hours earlier.  i'd been a mid- level manager
who worked in an office with a number of people reporting to me.  i wore a suit and tie every day.  i ate in
good restaurants and lived a good life.  Now, all that was gone.  i was stripped, denuded of my body hair,
harnessed, collared, my cock locked into a chastity device, a bit in my mouth, my ass lubed and exposed to
this man, eagerly awaiting His final possession of my body and my soul.  God, how i wanted that!

At last, He began to strip.  Finally, i'd get to see Him!  He removed His shirt and exposed His furred chest
with thick, protruding nipples.  There was a heavy gold ring in His left tit.  His muscles weren't large but
had the look of a man who was used to hard physical work.  His chest hair was dark and thick on the planes
of His chest and followed the curves of His pecs.  There was a swirling trail of hair that ran down His hard
abs, skirted His navel and fanned out just above His belt-line.  As He bent to remove His boots, i watched
His muscles ripple and flex beneath His tanned skin.  Once He'd taken His boots off, He unbuttoned His
jeans, pulled down His zipper and pushed them off revealing a pair of white briefs that held a considerable
package.  i could see His balls distending the pouch of His shorts and saw His partially erect cock waiting
to be freed.

He looked up at me and, seeing that i was watching with eager expectation, smiled at me.  my heart leapt
and i whimpered with pleasure: pleasure at His smile and pleasure at the thought that He'd soon take me
and use me.  my butthole twitched in expectation.

He put His thumbs in the waistband of His briefs and pushed them down over His hard thighs, allowing His
potency the freedom it demanded.  Soon, soon, it would be buried in my needy body.  It was the most
imposing cock i'd ever seen.  As He stroked it, it rose to its fullness.  It was about nine inches long and
three inches in diameter.  It was dark, with blue veins snaking around it and a red helmeted head; i couldn't
take my eyes off it.  my mouth watered and i began to whimper and whine, so great was my need to be
possessed by Him.  i tried to beg but the bit holding my mouth open reduced my attempts to plead to
incoherent mewling and squeaks.

He went to the nightstand and took a condom, opened the package and rolled it over his cock.  Then He
pulled out a pair of plastic- tipped tit clamps joined by a chain.  He pinched my nipples and applied the
clamps to them.  i yelped, never having had my tits clamped.  Now i'm amazed at what a wimpy pup i was
then.  i have a ring through my right tit, as well as one through my piss slit.  Now my Master uses alligator
clamps that bite fiercely into my flesh and i just thank Him.  But that first time, i knew nothing of all this
and i thought the pain was unbearable.

"Quiet boy," He barked, giving me a hard swat on my asscheek.

i tried breathing deeply to relieve the pain and found that that worked, especially if i concentrated on
breathing rhythmically because it took my mind off my tortured chest.  He reached under me and hooked
the chain joining the clamps to my chastity tube, pulling my dick and my tits toward each other and
centering my pain and arousal.  Then He walked around and knelt on the bed behind me, Grasping my hips,
He pulled me toward Him and i finally felt Him at the threshold that would mark the completion of my
descent into dog-slavery.

"Breathe deeply boy.  I'm going to take you now.  It's going to hurt at first, but if you breathe and push
down like you're taking a shit, it'll be easier.  Breathe and push!"

As i inhaled, i felt Him split my virgin hole.  i drew a sharp breath as the fire erupted in my ass and i began
to moan.

"Push down," He ordered and i obeyed.

Sure enough, i felt the tight ring open.  i continued to push and He continued to move into me.  Then i felt
my circle of muscle close around the large head of His cock.

"Good boy," He said.  "Good puppy."

i whined with pleasure and pain.  It hurt so bad but it felt so good to have Him in me at last.

Once i'd stretched enough to permit Him easier access, He fucked me like the dog i'd become.  His fucking
stroked my pleasure button over and over, taking me to a place i'd never been before. When He came, He
grabbed my harness and pulled my head back while i howled as my own orgasm rose from the depths of
my ass chute, my back legs jerking like a dog's; like the dog i had become.  i was His dog!  i turned my
head back and licked His face.  Yes, He was my Master; i was His dog.  i'd found my purpose; i was home.

Finish